CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

$0.01+ Party, page-168

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Is this a reportable thread - very close if it isn't.

OP seems to be naively invested in this... All posts seem overly positive. I wonder if he/she has read anything from the past history of this stock...

Love the cynical long timers responses - I only read a few posts. much the same as i've heard before....lol

I work for a company now that is heavily invested in engineering solutions and it's all renewables from any feasible source - driven by govt and corporations. Hydrogen is where the big push is atm, but ANY method that can produce ANYTHING will be looked at (even bat poo crazy ideas) according to a leader who sits near me. Crazy numbers being talked about before 2050. i mean crazy... I was astounded and quite concerned that we're not gonna do it..... so CCE may have a chance if it continues to survive...

Population control has to come into play at some point..... doesn't it? More on birth rate control then eradication - like culling any other overpopulation before it starves itself out. I have thought perhaps covid was the start of that process under the guise of a pandemic - people want freedom and will risk dying to ensure their "freedom".. Perhaps the next world war will help reduce population by reasonable figures...nuclear winter dropping the world down 2 degrees - will offset the current 1.8degree Global warming increase... Now I sound like a nutter.... lol

The Globe has more than our toes over the edge (it's like a disaster movie when everyone waited too long and is now starting to panic, before the looming disaster). It's inevitable CCE will do something - what, who knows. Perhaps software and control systems maybe a viable product - doesn't take much to license it out. Big players still backing them too so it possible they could move forward.... They could quite easily capitulate too....

I was considering trying to get my average down. 0.042 is unatianable, but maybe 0.01 or lower is... BIG RISK THOUGH vs doing something else...

anyway... if the thread survives be interesting to see response...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.