CCE 4.55% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

$0.01+ Party, page-69

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It's your right to repeat your viewpoint again and again, I think people here have fully understood it.

About the advantage of Hydrogen+Wave energy solution compared with solar and wind, you should know solar panel industry is a high pollution industry and wind & solar is not so stable and powerful. United States is estimated to be as much as 2.64 trillion kilowatthours, or the equivalent of about 64% of U.S. electricity generation in 2019.

About hydrogen, Japanese are focusing on it, have a look at Toyata Mirai, this car has demonstrated how to store & distribute hydrogen safely and efficiently. At the same time Chinese are tring to catch up with Japanese in hydrogen energy field.
    https://www.caradvice.com.au/901918/2021-toyota-mirai-confirmed-for-australia-20-cars-coming-next-year/
    Yes, this Toyota hydrogen car is expensive at current stage - $100,000 each, but I believe it's just a matter of time that hydrogen car replaces Tesla.
    The same trend will happen on wave energy, cost price will be lower and lower.
    About the delivery of hydrogen,Australia is making the supply chain to export hydrogen to Japan, this article has explained the delivery and storage method.
    https://www.copyright link/companies/energy/australia-hydrogen-road-to-japan-set-to-cut-emissions-20201201-p56jik
    Currently Australian hydrogen is got from brown coal, in future it will be replaced with green power.

As a shareholder, I don't worry about technology because it's not really a new thecnology,scientists and engineers have researched for decades and now is mature enough. Now what wave energy needs is goverment's policy support & market. We have seen Biden goverment is killing shale oil industry and supporting renewable energy, Morrison goverment will have no choice to follow it, if labor party wins in the coming election, they will provide more support to renewable energy. What I hope for CCE at current stage is: they can get some big contracts / support from goverment in near future.

About sp: Currently market is digesting newly issued shares, sp will move again after digestion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $4.226K 98.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118247 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 3905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.