CCE 0.00% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

$0.01+ Party, page-96

1. 9,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Do you really think the government will fund CCE again without backlash and exactly what product would they fund?

Yeah I know I'll probably eat my words on the above comment as politics and govt money can be so ignorant and flippant along with policy change and very short memories . Wonder what it would take for WA state govt to again try and back CCE? Crazy thing is ARENA IMO has been so loose with $ and process, low hurdles to ensure something productive comes from its funding it possibly would allow a big red or yellow thing to dipped in water to complete funding conditions with no performance criteria. I've got a duck in my bathtub if they are tossing money in the air again.

Tax and research will change as it is being abused but yet to see a viable model that actually rewards innovative companies and takes a equity interest in part of the sucess so aussie innovation doesn't walk offshore without reward to aussie taxpayers.

I can't even see a energy competitor buying CCE to close it down as I can't see what it has of value- yep that blunt .

Just my opinion and everyone has one but i struggle to see CCE direction and pathway to reward shareholders? Traders maybe and staff getting wages but shareholders? Hope someone can explain what I am missing and just what part of the Hydrogen revolution they have leverage on.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.