JRV 6.67% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

0.01 taken out, page-2

1. 12,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    right at the end...nice big parcel...

Guys,

I just came back to JRV on C today after a self-imposed moderation....the absence did me a lot of good....here I was googling anything & everything JRV, China Rail, CRG etc to get my head around the activities of the last week and I must admit I was not in a good shape at that time...I knew I would do something stupid at that time and regret later (like selling out)...hence took some time off...had a peek on Friday to read the latest posts and checked my online account for any announcement...

My analysis before going off last week was that there is more to this story than what meets the eye...not saying that it will happen...I am as informed about this as any other guy out here (in other words - "clueless")...

Also, it was my long standing hope to buy JRV @ 1.3c (which was never fruitful) but on the day it hit those lows, my order @ 0.8c got filled in...never thought I could get it but had just placed it so ridiculously low for such an eventuality...not a big parcel but just something to average down the big load...

I still believe that we haven't heard the last of JRV / CRG...as always please DYOR as this is more of a gamble now than anything else...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $696.3K 42.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4377260 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 326347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.