PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

The quarterly will be interesting for its forward indicators...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The quarterly will be interesting for its forward indicators such as the estimated spend in this quarter and also to let us appreciate the larger cash flow which should be coming in this quarter.
    We'll all be keen to see the closing balance and the projected outlays and I'm sure we'll all be busy calculating the daily cash flow from our oil sales and trying to get a handle on the forward cash position at the end of this quarter.
    But you have to reckon that so long as they keep trucking out oil at the rate of 350bpd ($1m per month) then we must be close to moving into cash positive in this quarter.
    The real game changer will be when they start putting runs on the board from the southern flanks and then for a bit of icing later in the year from the eastern flank.
    A wee bit ahead there and of course there are the other US prospects that hopefully will kick in later.
    So all in all I'm pretty relaxed at the moment.
    And don't forget TTE management themselves actually referred to Allen Dome as being a "company maker" that's a pretty strong endorsement. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.