PV1 0.00% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

0.015 to fall today tomorrow, page-49

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    As I said in my first post re Myanmar the management better have their eyes wide open. They (Myanmar) are moving fast but old habits die hard.... MANY have had their fingers burnt over the years there. Just the discussion yesterday made me think of some of the situations there I had over the years. I arrived there with the then wife at the old airport (now the domestic)...the wife had a Myanmar passport which had to be obtained through a broker....USD500 to USD1000 depending on how fast you wanted it...a one year validity and when she arrived back in Myanmar it (supposedly)had to be handed in to immigration!!! When we arrived back the immigration told her while we were away the rules had changed...she could now retain it....she came over to me and said, "give me some money"...she slipped the note into his pocket quietly!!....just to say thanks for the info.....10 secs later I went to the toilet which was in immig...I was standing at the urinal doing the business and another immig guy walked in and asked me for money...he didn't get anything.....my hands were a bit busy at the time!!...but i'm sure a lot has changed.....then SIM cards were USD2500........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $4.045K 131.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 236617 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 36368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.