PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Just read the quarterly again for more clues.I feel like the...

1. 15 Posts.
    Just read the quarterly again for more clues.

I feel like the writing is on the wall re Myanmar as they stated. "TTE has formed a joint venture in Myanmar with a local company, which it has been working closely with for some time. The local JV partner will hold a minority stake in the JV bid".

The conclusion I take from this is they have written agreement in place with a local company should they win a bid for one or more of those 18 blocks which suggests to me that oil companies have known about this plan for sometime.

I found two news articles which, one for 30 offshore blocks and one for 18 onshore blocks which states that this bidding round has been "long-awaited".

Jan 2013
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/18/myanmar-oil-idUSL4N0AN3KN20130118

Mar 2013
    http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/124780/Myanmar_to_Launch_Offshore_Oil_Gas_Bidding_Round_in_April

Also just on the Quarterly ann again on page 7 in the Corp financial it stated "subsequent to the end of the Company announced it would undertake a capital raising to support drilling activities in the USA & Australia"

That is not a typo by me that is how it appears in the ann so does that mean the cap raising is not for Myanmar but for the drilling in USA & Australia?

Left me a little confused.... again... what do you think? I have not contacted company before but wondering if I should re this statement? What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.