PV1 5.00% 1.9¢ provaris energy ltd

0.015 to fall today tomorrow, page-75

1. tui
    6,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    focused,
    Myanmar left me stunned. The organisation I was associated with had first hand experience of Cyclone Nargis. They were still reeling from it. When the 3.5 metre tidal wave hit, it destroyed much of the delta. And the USA relief ships were not allowed to help.

They have built ( with the support of several Australian volunteers ) a safe home for about 80 children. But the real problem is the child birth rate. 8-12 children is not uncommon. We have funded a rice paddie which has been brought back into production after years of overgrowth.Fortunately it was bought freehold. Land prices are rocketing.

The place is booming and is suffering huge traffic delays as the infrastructure needs urgent overhaul.I don't think much has been done since the British downed tools. Someone said it was expanding at 30% p.a.The roads near the airport were given an urgent upgrade for Obama's visit but the rest is pretty shoddy. But they are working flat out.

As to TTE's involvement in Myanmar I think anyone in at the ground floor will reap the benefit later as there will be a rush from the west to secure both onshore and offshore permits.

Personally I would rather TTE focussed on Allen Dome but I am sure they are not progressing Myanmar without a good reason. I have asked the Company for a background.

I can't wait until we are pumping the 700 bbls per day. Oil, that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $10.59K 536.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 559770 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 217391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.