ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Hi Guys,I just wanted to post my thoughts about this stock and...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted to post my thoughts about this stock and how it fits into this new world (post Gamestop)

I was one of the lucky few that jumped on Gamestop for absolutely no reason other than I could see the power of it being talked about.

The fact is that the Gamestop event has changed the way many of us view stocks now, and t has changed the way we view how to make money on the stock market.

For myself, and other day traders, what long term investors and market analysts call hype is everything. Not just a factor, its more important than numbers, history, trendlines etc and this is why:

After Gamestop myself and about a million new traders have learnt we no longer need to look at graphs to see how a share is performing or when to buy in. All we need to do is watch those that do, and listen for 'overwhelming sentiment'.

When we see large volumes we jump on, cash out and wait for the next one.

I think it is critical for everyone to understand what "hype" is now, and how to profit from it. After all that's why we are here.

It is simple. BUY --> SPREAD THE WORD --> SELL

When s the tricky part for some, especially old school traders.

To really profit the SELL doesn't occur until after the SPREAD THE WORD has been exhausted. It has absolutely nothing to do with the numbers, the trend lines and what old school traders would deem reasonable.

Of course if the stock you hold hasn't been hyped then this doesn't apply, but if it has, throw out your usual reference guides because you'll miss out.

Posts that suggest a stock has reached its potential based on the numbers are useless and you should ignore them.

Posts that ignore or dismiss hype can also be trashed.

In this new world all that matters is volume and hype.

IMO 88E is being held back by the announcement coming but should the announcement be positive it will, despite the numbers, skyrocket.

I mention this because IMO 88E has far more Hype and volume and therefore despite ROG being a better investment by the numbers, the fact is it will not perform as well.

We all have the ability to change that. How? BUY --> SPREAD THE WORD

Lets hope 88E as negative news, if they do, SPREAD THE WORD and retire. SImple as that.

Post it on Facebook, twitter, reddit, 4chan, the whole lot. Tell your colleagues, tell your barber, tell everyone.

If you don't please don't whine when 88E smashes the box office and ROG simply flatlines.

Down rampers are morons, GLTA

SPREAD THE WORD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $64.63K 16.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 45070625 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1069554 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.