PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

GFrankyB, Sorry for my confussing posts of last. If you have...

1. 830 Posts.
    GFrankyB,

Sorry for my confussing posts of last. If you have been watching the stock markets of late you would of noticed that they are getting hammered. People are jumping out for all sorts of reasons.

I have jumped out because I want to keep the capital that I have built up after being badly burnt in GDN last year when I just held and held. What I say is true what they are saying (PRE) sounds good, but the risk has just got too much for me (become very twitchy). I know all about small oil companies being in the industry.

I have bought PRE at various prices ranging from 3c to 2c and sold never for a profit I have to add. I took some of my holding out last week and had a punt at CFRO at .005c and sold them for 0.009c. I used these profits and put them back in PRE. I took them out today after speaking to mr Rodney (thats my call, right or wrong), at another loss!

I have a young family and I'm saving for a house so I desperatly don't want to lose the $50k that I saved last year. I saved this working 6mths away from my family. I certainly don't want to lose it.

I have shares now in MCOOA (for gold) and RBY as they have huge potential.

What ever I have said has been the truth. It's not easy at the moment, and I don't have the answers. I tend to do things out of instinct and usually too quickly.

At the moment my money is living to invest another day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.