1TT 33.3% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

$0.03 SP by Christmas, page-5

1. 79 Posts.
    I am holding my RFN as well & preparing for furthe dive. i dont need to cash out in near future.Yes it is a new borne company. It needs to prove itself viable within the next 1 year.However it still has a quite good core platform and a range of good products. managements are experienced enough.Now they need 200-400 new customers to survive within a year as they claimed to focus on. For a Tech company core technology is always the most valuable asset-- once it is outstanding,sales will follow up. However, it always takes time to all the new techs for clients to accept them.

Considering JPs's connections within the industry, i feel he has chance to go through these difficuties-- it is still very ,very early stages.

REA dived to 0.06c at early stages and News Ltd bought it out. I would say it could be the best investment ever News Ltd. had made.That situation then was even harder than RFN's today.

SPs are just numbers. RFN was $1.90+ last year. it doesnt mean it wont make a big dive. Now it still doesn't mean it gonna stay there forever. If you take too serious on SPs you look at, share trading are not for you really

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 455

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13649656 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15370854 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.