PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

$0.038 the bottom buying time, page-10

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Vendor

"I cant lose attitude. That is not logic, that is a state of mind. And that is where people/investors get burnt!"

I like your posts as it is always good to read the perspectives of others. You approach your trading differently from me and no doubt much more successfully than me.

From my point of view, buying ABU around the 4c mark, I believe, gives me 90% chance of making money. When mining begins, at some stage ABU should reach 6c, 8c or 10c or more, so I will be well in front. If the market crashes and ABU drops back to 3.8c of less, I might ride it out or put a stop loss in place.

ABU has too much gold, at good profit levels per ounce, for it not to do well at some point in the future.

I'm going to ride with this stock for a while and see where it takes me. All the fundamentals look great.

Yes, this is a state of mind, but it is where I feel most comfortable in my trading. I like to sleep well at night and I know some day traders who are always on the edge all of the time, very highly strung.

Maybe in 12 months time I might post that you were right, but I can't honestly see ABU being below 4c in 12 months time, unless the stock market has crashed. I'm 90% sure that I will be in profit territory, especially I as I'm expecting more good announcements of more ounces and higher grades.

But being a good trading stock there will always be those who make their 10%+ profit and get out. Buy at 3.8c and sell at 4.5c is a nice profit in a few weeks.

Good luck with your trading. I am comfortable with being heavily into ABU, .... at the present time.

And the more good announcements and resource upgrades they post the better.

Can't wait for trail mining to begin. Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.