PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi vendor. You said: "Sorry to hear you didnt think much of...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi vendor. You said: "Sorry to hear you didnt think much of metastock, i find it very powerful but you must fine tune your own range of indicators to suit what you wish to do.

Probably not the forum to have this discussion but would love to have that discuss with you at some time to try to understand what it was with metastock you didnt find powerful enough to continue with?"

You've made a couple of incorrect assumptions there...

I didn't say I didn't think much of Metastock. I still use it daily, and think it is a great product. It's definitely one of the top charting packages available on the market!

Also, I didn't say that Metastock wasn't powerful enough. It's plenty powerful enough for what I use it for. Namely: "timing entries and exits, locating support and resistance, determining trends and examining past share prices etc."

I've a long history in the sharemarket. Over time I've come to the conclusion, that in "my case", it is better to select stocks based on their financials, their prospects, and their management team. You cannot achieve this with a charting package.

Having identified a stock I want to own, I use a charting package to time my entry and exits and monitor to the share price action. In my case I use Metastock, still.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.