KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

harvet Well at least you finally made an attempt - even if the...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    harvet

Well at least you finally made an attempt - even if the flawed innuendo and inaccuracy rate in your views remains consistent with past comments.

I still have a holding in Novogen and have pocketed substantial amounts of money from time to time. So kindly pass onto your buddy barewire that no bitterness exists on my part. My only real regret is that if I had have adopted Q's mindset at an earlier point in time, then I could have been rolling in some huge amounts of cash. Your view that Mum and Dad have been fleeced by past management simply has no basis on any level whatsoever. On one occasion I passed up the opportunity to pocket over 100k and I haven't forgiven myself for that one.

I still know some very good people associated with Novogen and I truly hope for their sake that the company finally gets there in the end. I would be among the first to stand and applaud if that did eventuate. I might even think about buying some more myself if that was to start to unfold..

However, for the purposes of being civil, I will make the following offer. As you have indicated, you will stay put on this board and away from 'over yonder'. I will enjoy the right to have a look from time to time - after all I have a vested interest in Novogen - but I will only comment on mine.

Maybe we can actually finally agree on something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.