RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Buda, I'm fairly happy with the result. Shallower intercept...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Buda, I'm fairly happy with the result. Shallower intercept could mean two things, 1) They just intercepted the southern limb higher up the fold or; 2) The mineralisation (basin) is getting shallower (What I really hoped for in my previous post). ROX already indicated the shallower and slightly less impressive intercept is due to 1)but until they drill successive fences/ fans of holes, we won't know for sure.

I'm a little disappointed Teck didn't pin the keel but instead went for the southern limb. ROX did say, pinning the southern limb shows significant mineralisation to occur on the limbs and not just the keel which is definitely important but I would have continued to define the strike along the keel of the basin for more amazing >20 meter @ >13% Zn+Pb. Don't get me wrong, 14.9m (True Thickness~9m) @ 10.4 Zn+Pb is still good but could have been sweeter if they went for the keel instead.

Now the big question is how is Teck going to tackle Teena. There is definitely a strike to drill out (hopefully at least 1500m and hopefully along the keel for more impressive intersections) and fences or fans to define the width. I'd also like to see whats on the north side of the Bald Hills Fault and all the surface shows littered in the tenement. Teck is going to take a bit of time to review and plan out the next phase of exploration program. Hopefully we'll see 20+ holes and get an inferred resource out of it. Honestly I believe Teena is at least 50Mt @ 10-15 % Zn + Pb.

Please DYOR as these are my own thoughts and opinions. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.