FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Good advice. Cracking open a beer now.I get fired up when people...

1. 160 Posts.
    Good advice. Cracking open a beer now.

I get fired up when people post blatant lies on this forum. A few weeks ago someone mentioned they'd spoken to 'someone' in the know who heard of traces of 'visible gold' being found AND now Bozo or whoever it was saying he'd talked to management and that they told him the Mill was being handed over this week.

I highly doubt management would be discussing this kind of information freely over the phone prior to disclosing it to the public.

Yes, there will be leaks to certain people and today could be proof of that OR today could simply be another pump and dump (as we have seen happening frequently in the past few months) knowing that people would expect it to be based on the pending announcement.

Also, I'm interested to hear why people think the SP is going to blast off just because the Mill is up and running. It that were the case then every other person would be lapping up these shares prior to the announcement. Unless there is an announcement regarding the resouces the price will most likely spike on the Mill news and then retrace again.

I got in at 5.5cents so I am happy with my 16% gain thus far but with this kind of dilution I won't be sticking around for a long period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.