FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Seda, fml have made "predictions" of output when the mill is up...

1. 600 Posts.
    Seda, fml have made "predictions" of output when the mill is up and running. Until the mill is up and running, the "predictions" can't be either firmed or differed. That is why there has been crabbing action. Pattersons stated they would review this stock after 3mh was running, in the mean time they rated as a hold. The positive of the last few weeks, regardless of no announcements, is the SP has held up quite well. Some of us are already at 200% or more on the back of this share and, even with no news are extremely happy with it. I for one bought in as a speccie but now look at this as a strong contender as a front runner in the mid teir production stakes. If you are waiting with baited breath on the back of posts here for an announcement you have a problem. 16% is better than any bank will offer you on a cash deposit, and better than my bluechips after the GFC. Go with your own instincts, with any share, if you think they have maxed out, bail out, otherwise, you have paid for the ticket, enjoy the ride. IMO only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 21268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.