NOR 3.03% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

0.07..Spectre, page-28

1. 800 Posts.
    Hi Rob007

Firstly nice wave there where was that taken? Photo is small is it Bells?

Anyway in response to your post, well i think you were responding to me, I response is as follows.

Yes i am responsibly new to the investment game starting when I was a young pup @ 20. Those were the days 2% brokerage, rife insider trading, shit broker advice and buy the newspaper the next day to see how much your shares had jumped, or not

I am almost 45 now albeit a bit uglier, heavier, slower i have certainly got a bit wiser with the onset of my grey hairs and although i agree that most mistakes made by all traders/investors, not just newbies, is that we all sell to early and don't let our profits run far enough, i think trading is not that simple and there are many ways to skin a cat, so to speak!

Although I appreciate your input and I'm sure others do as well i am not about to give anyone investment advice like the mentioned because my crystal ball hasn't been rubbed for a while.

But what i will say is that i have been quietly accumulating this share from the 8/10/2015 and picked my first parcel up @2.6c, which was the low by memory for some time even then, and was the exact opposite train of thought to yours I think.

I sold my last parcel of 500000 on Friday for 6.7c and i am happy with my decisions to date in NOR making me nice gains along the way.

Each to their own i suppose but what I will say is I also have got three buy orders for 1.25 million more ready for Monday with buy orders starting @ 6.5c, which is the 500k currently at the front of the queue, all the way down to 5.7c!

Watch to see if i pull it! If i do you will see it go 1 minute before open thereabouts just to let you know it's mine

I wish us all the bestand truly hope she rockets for all and I am happy to pay a premium as it all balances out in the end.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $579 17.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49829 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.