CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

0.099 is not what we want to see, page-16

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Decentralised power does make a lot of sense. That combined with a belief in CFU is why I dont trade the share, but rather invest in their company.

That said, every product has a window. Writing off nuclear as something that does not have a future is dangerous. It is a real risk to the feasibility of the likes of CFU. It is heavily subsidised and supported politically so can be a means of cheap power to the household. Technology never stands still and nuclear is evolving with new technology being theorised and looking for cash to trial. It is likely to get it as well and will result in by-products with half life of a decade or two and far reduced amounts of it to boot

Just as our fuel cell technology is not standing still...neither are others and my concern is the longer CFU waits in the wings for widespread adoption....another competitor or product can appear on the market. The Japanese and Germans in particular continue to use mCHP units, just not those usign our technology as those in the market do a similar job and are cheaper. Ours are better, but also more expensive

My core belief in the need for decentralisd power means i think its less risky that CFU will be left in the dark, and will have a place...but...plenty of buts and concerns and I cant simply look to EU crisis etc as the reason why the SP isnt performing as we would all like :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.