CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

@ marmaduke ...i hear and agree. The product technically...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    @ marmaduke ...i hear and agree. The product technically continues to kick goals, with awards and results. Any problems have not been significant enough for partners to walk away.

The good news in December re CERAMIS POWER with De Dietrich Thermique/GDF-Suez. The concerning thing is they all sat down together at the start of 2007 (?approx) and just about 5 years later we have 20 units ready to be installed in France. A positive step , but 5 years.

Around that time the EWE agreement came back in early 2007 to develop and deploy a mCHP. I think this was phase II with earlier trial versions being played with as far back as 2005. All this good work has seen 200 mCHP units being installed for trial purposes.

Then there is Eon. The whole exclusive rights aspect of the early 2009 deal was the best ticket on the books. It seems to have not panned out as expected and in the coming weeks/months we are expecting more news about the two integrated mCHP units being installed for further trials.

So the 3 main relationships CFU has have over 6 years since the first demo, semi integrated units were installed. Deals over the fully integrated mCHP units with appliance partners date back to 2007...so 4 years.

The good news is that they are still moving forward with their partnerships, and units are being installed for trial files.

My original time frame/thinking was 2 years after the German factory opened and two years after trial units going to partners for evaluation I thought things would be happening. So thats now. And the utilities are now installing more units in the fields for trials so they seem to need more data, convincing about the strategy.

The use of 200 in Germany for field evaluation, 20 in France. It seems there could be easily another 2 year wait before real sale momentum for the mCHP units.

The cash burn whilst we wait for the fruit of their labour...another two years is a sobering prospect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.