ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

0.13 taken out another 3 mill buy, page-10

1. 6,284 Posts.
    marcmarcoz . ''COx Plate'' was a great play on words ( wish I'd thought of it!:~)) I think ESI will continue jumping hurdles in pretty spectacular form all the way from Oakbank to Lady's day in November and beyond.

Trading days like today are not as comfortable in my mind as slow steady consolidation on low volume between announcements, however it does imply that when the anticipated news does show the next few years game plan and just how the spv's are structured,,,I do suspect another trading day similar to the day of the IP announcement, when it ran from prices similar to the current chart up to 11c or thereabouts.

Sheesh,,, I still shudder when I think how hard it was for a few of us back before then ( most still read the threads) to convince young King Coal, ( before Lazza was a director ) that the Co would go nowhere until Coldry IP was purchased, and that king coal's back up smoke and mirrors bankable resource plan using the BM C bros Hi Hg low Cal brown coal connection should never ever again be uttered as a back up bankable resource deposit contingency. Talk about ya self declared L plater,,, ( shudder )

COx Plate,,,, luv it !!! Let the good times roll and the new ARUP improved tonka toys roll out !

ps The company have reinforced on many occasions that they are extremely mindful of restoring shareholder value.

To that extent I was assured some months back that spv's will be structured in such a manner, in order to have the least possible impact on shareholder value via dilution, proactively .

This to me implies that ordinary shareholders will also be given opportunities to be financially involved with aspects of the tech roll out,,,as opposed to the old school take over spin off methodology used in speccy small cap land more often than not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.