VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

$ 0.2 here we come, page-10

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "Only a fool would be relying on TA in this market."

TA gives u a clear picture of the market depth and as everyone knows a picture is worth a thousand words.obviously it must be interfered correctly.

fundamentally may be in the next five years it has the capacity to reach $1.2 or even higher but only a fool will buy and wait that long for a share to rise.they'll miss out the opportunity cost as put out in economic terms.

e.g : take it this way long term gold is always going to rise in its value so most people wont go short in gold which is understandable. but with TA u can spot the short/medium term weakness and go short in gold against the market sentiment backed by the volume , demand/supply info. now everyone will say its a crazy thing to do but a car cannot keep driving continuously without making a stop at the gas station. TA is like the little indicator in your car which suggest the tank is empty or full.trying to keep driving the car ignoring the empty sign now that's what i call foolishness.

obviously i know i wont be popular in this thread but never mind as popularity isn't what im after.

gd lk all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.