OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I tell you what i cared about at one time - I cared about the...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I tell you what i cared about at one time -
    I cared about the fact that i lost everything because a bunch of fellas had big gobs and Administration happened 2 wks away from a solution. Thks again for that SH fellas, it cost me dearly.

Anyway that was so yesterday and I really care less about the irrelevant constant blah blah from the past now. Like a dog with a bone - let it go and move on fellas.

Gold theft blah blah rattle rattle, it's easy to take advantage of those who like me at one stage in 2018 who didn't know much. Now like BNW i know a lot more and can see past the blah blah.

You can almost bundle up everything SJB has to say into two perfectly good explanations -

Stuff happens and might not be done as perfectly as possible when a mine is struggling from debt issues
    AND
    Perfectly good explanation, he just doesn't know it or does but likes to think there's more issues than there is.

I'm an ordinary person, just a teacher from the burbs with a young family, mortgage and a bit of share trading under my belt who got into this one big time and got caught up in the goings on and learnt a lot, did my research and formed my personal conclusion about what the situation was.
    Chancery have worked very hard in a very difficult circumstances and fortunately they stepped up in Administration. I got in touch with Chancery back then and imo they're good fellas and they care about investors. They tried very hard in complex and difficult circumstances. Anyway that was so 2019 and we've all moved on, i certainly have and it's unfortunate others haven't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.