OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

This company was run into the ground ...that part is obvious....

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    This company was run into the ground ...that part is obvious.

WHY?

Why the deceit?

Why the lies?

Why the shambolic management?

Where did the $12 million raised in early 2018 go?

Can't buy parts for a second hand bogger?

Why did the company continue to mine the low grade areas of the mine FOR MONTHS after being advised not to?

Why did these good guys stop the proposed 200 tonne trial mining of Elisio that I proposed and was organising (in Brazil) with the assistance of the Chief Exploration Geologist?

What were they afraid of? Sucess?

...whatever it takes to prevent production.

Why does your mate continue to talk about these imaginary tailings samples ...WHEN YOUR MATES were running the show (definitely a show!)? If they don't know where the results are who else would.

The tailings are ONLY GRAVEL, and the (final truthful) announcements confirm this fact.

Have you met these "good guys" who smashed the company? How do you know they are good guys? Seems to me they will try to slip the knife in on a personal level at first chance. Need more evidence of that?

Don't lecture me about trust.

Some of the shareholders group (including me) have lost ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING because they believed your mates, and they will move on when they see fit, not before.

Right, we should have stayed quiet so you and the circling vultures could devour the OGX carcass.

Do you think they care about you?

Good luck with that.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.