WAK 2.33% 4.2¢ wa kaolin limited

0.3 by 2021?, page-2

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I don't see it going that high. Yesterday looked to be a turning point however with the buyers growing and finally the sellers less than the buys for i think the first time since it listed. If we get some buys the next couple of days a reasonable amounts there is not much resistance until around 21-22c however there wont be much price sensitive info coming out as the only thing that's really happening is the processing facility construction which is a 12 month build.

When that finishes and the production goes from 5 ton per hour to 25 ton per hour we should see a decent amount of interest and the SP to have a good surge.

At the moment its all about accumulation, i jumped in when it dropped so averaging much higher than current so ive been accumulating ever since as in 12 months time it will be an easy sell off of some profits and a free hold in 1-2 years easy with then ongoing module builds, increase in production output and low risk with minimal price fluctuations ongoing leading to steady growth and eventual dividends at 66% target.

If those selling are making a quick buck from the free options given then good on them, everyone here is trying to make money. Those that are not flippers and in it for the long term will also see great benefits here, lots can try and down ramp for a slow start after IPO but this isn't a gold company that will have massive new drops and huge SP surges or drops. This is a production company with 88% of off take for the next 3 years already booked and sold once they can produce so as Andrew said, the money is sitting there ready to exchange hands the only thing stopping it is their ability to dig it out of the ground faster and process it which is what the new plant paid for by the IPO will exactly do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $1.607K 38.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30206 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 96 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.