PEN 4.35% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hahahaha no mate, that was a harmless tongue in cheek dig.I...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hahahaha no mate, that was a harmless tongue in cheek dig.

I would hope I never see that term used again by PEN or any other companies management. If so it would have me backing off rapidly.

I simply don't trust any statement from any company management made with that term used to define timelines or delivery of outcomes. It was certainly used erroneously by PEN management in the past as we all now know.

IMO now if that term is used the company and person making the statement should be held accountable and a please explain delivered "Imminently" if not "Immediately" from the regulators. It would be used a lot less flippantly as it is now by so many companies.

But then again maybe not, speeding tickets never result in anything of substance and definitely don't stop "leaks" etc. company responses often a token gesture and have never seen any further action taken "imminently" or otherwise.

All we ask is company directors to display basic integrity and be open and candid to ALL shareholders, not that must to ask is it. Why is the opposite so often the case?

Now bring on 8c ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $358.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $354.3K 3.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37601 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 335770 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.