BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

0.38c, page-14

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    At the AGM during casual conversation some information on the trials I think most of us probably overlook. Our patients may not always be very disciplined. If they are comfortably/financially secure then they probably line up for Gileed treatment. I am sure J8 would confirm the better choice of cure or guinea pig. So we have patients that failed other treatments that we have to pay for pre screening but may fail to front for the infusion at the critical time. Or has I heard one took an "alternative" treatment before infusion that changed enzyme counts ect. We have 4 sites but I understand UCSLA are not particularly active. The other sites are advertising and filtering for candidates. So what I am saying is our conditions to qualify are tough by themselves but only screening a few (probably due to cost) leaves us with the human element of a change of mind. To our patients this is also a "first in man" and non reversible treatment that is not a cure at this stage. The infused patients are brave souls!

On another point I was told they "will take it onboard" to produce a timeline, maybe on the website to show the current status of the trial. Not biopsies just actual passing of events like cohort start and finish points as they occur. This is only history but should quell some of the unnecessary speculation. It may be up to us to make sure it is taken on board. After all if US investors can advise them so can WE the rest f their investors.

What can we do to get this damm price up before someone sees it as the cheapest way into biotech race?
    Comments?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.