MYR 0.61% 82.5¢ myer holdings limited

0.40 CENTS PARTY, page-107

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    I was in the legal precinct (William St, Melbourne CBD) recently.

Having not walked along it for at least 18 months, it was sobering between Bourke and La Triobe Sts (two Robert Hoddle blocks of the CBD 'grid') to see on the western side of William Street at least three major large cafes closed for good.

Desolation thanks to the incompetence of the Victorian Labor Government, which hates small businesspeople as many of the latter vote Liberal or in the bush Nationals. Ask famed Melbourne restaurateur Mr Chris Lucas of Chbin-Chin fame what he thinks!

MYR will be doing well in Victoria to survive this period, but adverse effects will only end if Victorians are sensible enough in November 2022 to throw out Labor/Greens. I doubt latter will occur due to big seat margins and the sizeable Parliamentary majority Labor/Greens enjoy in 'Locktoria'.

No other capital city had to endure a 112 day lockdown, or four in total. Yes, Sydney now has a challenging time, but no one is passing away from COVID-19 and few are in hospital of which IIRC only one person nationally is in an ICU. Far removed from the scaremongering doom predictions we've heard from some epidemiologists, many politicians and unelected 'COVID commanders'.

No wonder MYR CEO John King remarked a few months ago 'bl---y lockdowns!' Many Victorians would share his sentiments.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 26/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $686.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 79.0¢ $1.555M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20169 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 70001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.