LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

omg, I wouldn't focus on a specific price like 30c, but more...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    omg, I wouldn't focus on a specific price like 30c, but more price / volume action. If you can follow intraday and see a dramatic drop into fresh low ground (ideally below major support like 55c) with the daily bar on track for ultrahigh volume and a really wide spread with most of the volume going through at the lows of the day with at least half the day's spread into fresh low ground that's a perfect shakeout buy for me. If the volume is evenly distributed throughout the spread, then obviously you have supply immediately above which you'll smack into when it tries to go up. Ideally you want evidence the pros have stepped in and supported the price at the lows with somewhat of a vacuum overhead i.e. supply way above, no or very few trapped punters immediately overhead to rain on your parade as the price rises :) I sell just before I hit the supply overhead but then buy and hold if it comes back near the lows on light volume coz it suggests the pros are holding and they're just leaving a few nervous nellies on the tarmac before liftoff. Hope that makes sense.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.34
Change
0.210(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $5.926B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.37 $6.20 $16.32M 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10131 $6.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.34 65301 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.