LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

omg, no offence honestly, I want to share information with you...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    omg, no offence honestly, I want to share information with you in the spirit of a good, open, collaborative forum, but I think you misread my post. While shakeouts are a rare beast on a per stock basis, they happen all the time across the ASX and other stock markets and to profit from them you need to be able to distinguish them from a pump and dump or a heavy markdown coz the daily volume may be the same, the day bar may even look the same but the intraday action distinguishes them from one another. TA ain't everything either, I follow the FA, posters like yourself and ausheds but distrust the company and remember how the same scenario has played out a dozen times before. Also look at HC and see if everyone's happy, angry, despondent, they're all clues. Personally can't short with an announcement looming that'll probably gap up 20c like the ones before but can wait for a good entry prior to that based on how the stock has been played in the past. I still have a lot to learn, charts keep it simple, FA's about sifting through a lot of stuff trying to discern reality from hope and fiction, getting better at it but can cloud your judgement if you follow charts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.