SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

0.5c per share dividend, page-107

1. 2,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

The Jewell well working interest I think remains for another 5 to 6 years, I think the Jewell well paid out pretty quickly.

Obviously the output would have slowed down, probably decaying exponentially.. but consequently maybe most of the falloff from its initial rate has already occurred.

SHE I believe may have more cash reserves than current market cap (assuming they haven’t lent some of it out at a APR of 40% or invested/spent it) , in addition it may have been indicated to have around $787,000 in BRK shares that could be sold.

SHE may have indicated they have several others wells in addition to Jewell and current plan to re-stimulate MyCreek2 well later this year.

They may have or maybe in the process of lending some of their cash reserves for agreed return of 30% +principle in less than a year, according to SHE CEO ..this equates to a annualized return of around 40% on loan according the announcements.

They may have been exploring high impact well in Louisiana and Texas,which if successful maybe be far more profitable than the previous wells(including Jewell).

They may have had tremendous growth over the last 1.5 to 2 years, i think profits may have grown by 2000% and revenue by 1900%, of course this rate of growth is not going to be sustained this year.

Don’t know what other surprises their are in store this year.

These are my personal opinions, do not take this as financial advice..but as words from an amateur, do your own research as heir is a realistic chance these paragraphs are completely wrong.

Last edited by Value4983843: 30/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1650734 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 869332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.