SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Snob,Your right SHE is not on many radars ATM.Thinking about...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Snob,

Your right SHE is not on many radars ATM.

Thinking about what you wrote I guess if people research SHE by googling “Stonehorse energy” then the only search results returned are announcements, financial and business summaries that are as frequent and dated as the latest half year or annual results, i.e. infrequent.

Most of ”Stonehorse Energy” hotcopper postings wont surface in a Google search if Stonehorseenergy” was not explicitly mentioned in the hotcopper post’s hence as a consequence , Google’s WebCrawler bots wont associate them with “Stonehorse energy” and they won’t be returned in goggles search when somebody researches SHE thus prolonging SHE staying under the radar.

SHE market cap is small and liquid, so this will deter some people looking deeper into SHE and so it stays liquid. Bit like catch 22.
    SHE market cap is slowly growing as it accumulates cash and thus slowly its will become more attractive and at some point move into a positive feedback loop rapidly increasing in value to reach its fair value and we wont be able to buy any more SHE shares at such discounted prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1211111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.