SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Or and call me crazy if you want. Current trading does reflect...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    Or and call me crazy if you want. Current trading does reflect the fundamentals and the market as a whole values the stock at this price at this time.

Now there is a huge problem with trying to sell/buy large volumes of shares in that if you buy 1,000,000 shares on market you will end up paying a far higher price as you temporarily drive up the price, same goes for selling. So you have to buy such large/small parcels in a drip feed manner.

The only time you can really move large quantities of shares in a short time is during manic buying/selling usually on good/bad news.

Be wary of people saying 'the price is being manipulated for max gains' and all that rot. LYC for instance had people saying that alllllll the way down to where it is, they are probably still saying that now. When it turns out the fundamentals are what drove the price down.

So the previous poster has that part right, the fundamentals are what drives the company, the question you have to ask is 'Is my evaluation of the fundamentals correct? or have I grossly over/under valued stuff?'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.