BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Harajuku, I have already put my vote in for YES. ( i hope they...

1. 440 Posts.
    Harajuku, I have already put my vote in for YES. ( i hope they accept my scanned pdf document via email)

seanbuccs, i am with you too!
    I look at the big picture, win - win in the end. SYNERGISTIC! I have taken this current opportunity to average down a bit more (6.7c to start with :(.

Initially, i was disgruntled but i see the symbiotic relationship appearing and so would not blame anyone but take hold of the situation and face it. They are many uranium companies out there at the moment thirsty for cash injection and NOT getting any mercy. It's a business after all. Nobody likes dilution but that is a lesser evil compared to total annihilation.

grant, i thought we could vote from computershare website but i was wrong. i think an online voting system will be fantastic!

towie, i think BHM and ablation has less uranium "mobilisation" - feel free to correct me here grant.

Buc, thanks for correcting me that BLR is the current second largest minable uranium deposit in USA. I just had a look at the Rio Grande deposit that is on hold = the largest ( next is virginia uranium, which is not entirely out of the game yet)

http://www.ga.com/nuclear-fuel/rio-grande-resources

The Mt. Taylor uranium mine is located in northwestern New Mexico about 60 miles (100 km) west of Albuquerque. Uranium was discovered in the Mt. Taylor area in 1968 and delineation drilling identified an ore trend extending nearly 6 miles (10 km). Chevron Corporation began commercial production at Mt. Taylor in 1986, initially shipping the ore to ChevronÕs Panna Maria mill in south Texas for processing. More than 8 million pounds U3O8 (3,080 mtU) were produced from the Mt. Taylor mine before the mine was placed on standby in 1989.

Uranium mineralization in the Mt. Taylor deposit occurs within the Westwater Canyon sandstone of the Jurassic age Morrison Formation and is similar in form to trend-type deposits in the Ambrosia Lake uranium district. The deposit occurs at 3,000 feet (900 m) below the surface. Coffinite is the primary uranium mineral. Ore grades range from 0.15% to over 2.0% U3O8, and averaged 0.5% U3O8 during the production period. The Mt. Taylor mine contains an in-place resource of over 100 million pounds U3O8 (38,500 mtU). Presently, the deposit is being evaluated for development as an in situ leach operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.