PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

<0.8% = High quality Battery grade, page-41

1. 1,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    All a bit of poppycock really. Thing is that if PLS can sell even the most contaminated lithium to ever hit the market and the off take partners take it as meeting 'specification' at a price that is recognised as the SC6 spot price then who cares really. Really you have no proof that PLS's product has high iron content other than some zoomed in graph less than 1/4 the height of an A4 page nor that contaminates are a concern with the product, and certainly the offtake partners aren't raising a concern. I did find it interesting that PLS are putting in further processing for iron removal, but at the same time how do you know that this isn't further refinement for higher grade production. You could ask Ken, but since you have no investment with PLS and you're actually supporting a mine in the middle of f'n Africa whilst trying to undermine PLS I don't know why he would respond to any question you have.

In the bigger scheme of things I think there are much larger balls in play here than some misinformation about iron content, while the mine ramps up and in the fullness of time we'll all see where the results come out but I believe this is an insignificant factor in the life of the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.