PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

<0.8% = High quality Battery grade, page-66

1. 3,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707

So you posting the same thing over an dover is ok but anyone else with a different view is not ok.

We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't have a go at you at all but you seem to have a go at me ever time I post.

Are you worried your shares are not going to be worth anything.

I make the suggestion that people should seek financial help from financial planners on these shares.

Companies with massive debt and paying back at 12% in this market may not survive.

The way prices are falling soon we'll se them sell at a loss. When that happens the company will either have to stop

and wait but they can't due to the loans they need to pay back. The same mess A40 and AGO got into. A40 looks as though it may get rescued which maybe ok for those who have shares in A40.

I think PLS are in deep trouble myself. People are not fools that is why they are selling. They look at the debt and many are saying the world is going into recession right now. Technically Germany is in recession right now and with low interest rates they are in more strife.

Eng will likely leave with no brexit deal and then watch the market crash even harder. Such events cause markets to crash.

Then there is the mess in Hong Kong which is having a massive impact as well.

People tend to worry about keeping their jobs so go and save and not spend and that causes businesses real pain.

We are now in a bear market. Its mainly going south at a rate of knots.

Your in denial if you can't see this. Its unfolding not just here but everywhere. We are heading for another GFC.

So suggest people seek help from financial planners over listening to people in here or risk losing everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.