PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

I object your honour. You are just regurgitating stuff up you...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I object your honour. You are just regurgitating stuff up you have already said and been responded too. PLS is meeting spec easily. You obviously didnt read why they are installing the lims unit which I covered in my recent long post. Could you please be fair to readers and be sure you read responses. I detailed mine after a great conversion with those that visit the site regularly.
    your attending to issues that you dont know exist and dont exist and maybe as you dont read and investigate you cant learn. Try to find out why they are taking this step in the design floor and know that all the material was not going through the process. Maybe this is also part of the bond held to rectify any issues after the mining service company went bankrupt. This is quite a sizable Bond available to PLS

Arm chair critics are the people you have to watch. Greenbushs is not to be compared and their pricing is irrelevant as its all tied up in a manner where Australia may not get the best taxes etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.