PLS 0.00% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

<0.8% = High quality Battery grade, page-89

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Ill attempt to answer your questions or some of them.
    No one owns 20% of PLS as yet to my knowledge. having such strong chinese interest is something that could be great or maybe not? China basically processes the suppy in the world and so choices at this stage are limited.
    Iron Content is to be 1.8% or lesser and I understand we don't have complaints from the processors and may well hold letters verifying that. Again, i stand to be corrected and appreciate there is a lot of Noise out there which may or may not have foundation. So the margin of error is either 1.8% or 2 %

what do customers want? i guess they want it all and for us to process it free of charge also, but as time goes on and demand increases then those without a menu will buy what they can and process it. IMO we have a better product than GXY and not the mica content, but i dont follow GXY.

i feel we do have a world class asset and acknowledge its no he best in the world but nor is 98% of the others the best in the world. So if we get up to name plate on time in coming months and resu,ts are meeting expectations of our contracts along with shipments moving again, then I see positive movement forward in the value of the company.
    There are far better people around than i in dissecting financials but we are still selling at a profit per ton estimated at around $100. However, as we are still commissioning, the waters are muddied with the outflow of funds. There is considerable funds also held in bond to rectify issues from the bankruptcy of the mining plant builder. RCL?

i would not feel for a minute than ganfeng has a puppet called Ken. Ken is very professional and Im sure has learnt much over the years even from AGO days. i recall how delighted we were that he was appointed. Of course over time, there are some that have fallen in conflict with him and I tend to remain neutral as I wasnt there or part of any occurrence if their was one.
    In saying all this, I have substantial holdings here and remained quite patient and like many; i am feeling the tough time over the last 18 months.
    I would like to see PLS very successful and remain as a Australina company. Future prices of Li has to increase and other countries will need to start processing. Thus i believe that now we have CATL, there may well be a even stronger focus from Posco? The later have locked in deals or NOI and is fast becoming important to gain supply security to support the planned growth of coming years. (but we have heard that before)
    Its going to be great to see all this play out over the next 5 years and if price remain low, then supply will hardly come on for processors. Sooner or later price will be secondary to supply.
    A rare moment indeed for me to respond and I'll slip quietly away again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.03 $37.15M 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 454699 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 68619 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.