AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Although I love a fundo-technical approach as opposed to looking...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Although I love a fundo-technical approach as opposed to looking at TA or fundamentals - an experienced swing investor might look at the chart and see the break above the .65c horizontal was a pitful attempt and that the stock while "down" has just depreciated back into a sideways consolidation zone that already existed prior the failed mini uptrend. With volumes dropping this somewhat justifies this conclusion and one would therefore either a) hold within this consolidators zone unless there is objective fundamental change in the company b) wait until the next report for fundamental clarification.

The market cap is implicative of some additional beta we need to perhaps accept. I think holding within this range given the high likelihood of the half year report being significantly better on a YoY perspective and a clear fundamental endpoint (being Aura IQ sales which at this stage look like a definite thing?) is probably my preference.

Stop losses are tricky especially after a company has a leg up as AVA has had. Usually there is a period of sequential consolidation however I've noted if there is no proper consolidation zone that forms sometimes stocks can depreciate but the depreciation isn't actually as significant as it appears.
    Last edited by PerSeus123: 06/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $893 8.503K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 274597 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 199756 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.