GW1 3.33% 6.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

I find it interesting how little background checks people do...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I find it interesting how little background checks people do before they part with the hard earned as the title to this thread shows. As pointed out finally, they don't own any of those resources and have not for some years. History is important here because the hopes of a settlement ignore the past behaviour of the lion gold side. If you believe the reports from old BSM board and numerous press articles it was parties from Singapore that bought large lines of stock and made the spill succeed. Why? Maybe to kill the litigation case? Until the new board took over BSM referred to closing a deal with a litigation funding party. That appears to be abandoned. Where is Consolidated Minerals from? Singapore. And who are the people that have the skill to find a decent new project?. What does forced mediation mean? Is it the mediation you have to have before telling the other party to get stuffed and see you in courts? In my view the signs are not promising for any important settlement at all.

but as you point out 33% jump! yes from 0.3 to 0.4 cents trading range. Look at the volumes that have gone through at that narrow price range.

Will be be interesting to watch and I hope my pessimism is wrong. But a lot of people have lost a lot of money on BSM over the past few years. I'm surprised ASIC didn't look into this in 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $3.273K 55.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53588 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 18973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 8250
Last updated 10.27am 07/06/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.