NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

$0.93 price target for NCZ, page-8

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    TA is just one piece of the puzzle. Investment houses will couple this with FA to speculate on target prices...

Charting is just an illustration of the decisions all market participants have made over time.

Because us humans are fairly predictable beings we tend to follow particular patterns quite often.
    (New tech and algos have muddied the waters a little but there are still many patterns that stand the test of time).

Stocks will either trend or range trade for extended periods. If you know what to look for then you can spot good entry of exit points.

Looking at a basic NCZ chart you can see we are coming to the pointy end of the wedge on the weekly.

Some traders will wait for breakout above the upper line for entry as this will have a high probability of continuing upwards after its broken resistance.

Other traders may couple this pattern with the expected news (Goro) and get set themselves prior to break out - it's a riskier trade (on the TA front) but obviously will have a lower buy in so more upside if good news is released.

Personally, I do like the opportunity of greater upside and I'm willing to risk getting set before ST resistance is broken as I see a lot of potential if good news is dropped and spot prices continue to increase...

Looks to be some resistance around 25c but once that's taken out the 40c mark could provide a bit of a hurdle but theres a lot of fresh air past that...

Guess we'll find out soon enough

GLTAH
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317884-8466299dfde712eb2af1b30ff3d7b676.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.