CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

deang001...You got it in one!The typically subtle..."I have been...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    deang001...

You got it in one!

The typically subtle...

"I have been wondering about this..."

or...

"I hope all shareholders do well here, but..."

or the best one...

"same happened with GDN..."

lol

Of course my al time favourite, although hardly sophisticated in its exectution...

"t4p is selling you his stock while he ramps it..."

roflmao

Typically, those making these posts are shorting, or simply enhancing a lower re-entry to previous sells...their single concern is to make more money for themselves (at the expense of others)...for which they claim the moral high ground of "protecting the newbies".

I could list about 10 on HC I think have hoaned such skills perfectly...some on here might even be surprised who I would include in that list.

I suspect I would not last long before being sent on another holiday though, so will refrain for now...besides, I am sure they know who they are.

It is in light of such sinsiter offerings I view my targeting from time to time, at the hands of many of these people and their clingons, as testement to the way they must disruptive (read informative) posts from some of us, which undose all their hard work.

I am sure the actions of some of these people borders on criminal...if not already crossing the line, then very close to it...but for some strange reason, not only is nothing ever done about it, but they continue to push the same agenda apparently fearless of retribution, everytime the targetted stock hits a technically weak period?

You just need to compare the nature of posting during the periods between key turning points, with that of the downturn period itself, to get an instant measure of the underlying processes invoved.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.