CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Well the recent sell off has certainly cleared the...

1. BSA
    587 Posts.
    Well the recent sell off has certainly cleared the boards,...
    Many of the faithful followers have left the building booking substantial losses.
    I have not posted on CVI before, buuuut,....
    I realise that each and every holder has to make their own decisions and CANNOT blame others, but T4 you need to realise that your posts do affect others(those less experienced in the market) and many no doubt are bleeding on the floor,....a hard lesson learnt by many that nothing is certain in the market and things often take MUCH longer than what one would like,...this is the real world of doing business/wheeling and dealing. Oh and speculative companies are called that for a reason,.....the penny arcade where fortunes are made and lost.
    MS also bares responsibility by virtually telling holders not to sell, "obviously pockets of turbulence on route, but instead of searching for their parachutes everytime there is a bump, shareholders should just sit back and enjoy the ride."(Jan 4th price around 28c)I cringed when I listened to MS state the aforementioned,....but he was also good for a giggle with analogies(I notice he does not play that game anymore,...worn a bit thin for holders I would think)
    MS has continually said its because the market is down, but we all know that is BS/damage control, as many stocks have done very well or at least held their ground during this down turn,...sentiment for CVI/MS has been on the nose.
    No doubt a combination of a poor market, dodgy placements,lack of transparency, failing to make good on promised times etc.
    CVI/MS have a serious credibility issue, I know that I personally still can't work out if he is a skilled entrepreneur or as bent as a banana, lol.
    I realise that to get the projects off the ground has taken many a convoluted pathway and a wily fox is required to deal in this part of the world,....just hope the wily fox does not take shareholders further into a lions mouth.

I have traded CVI previously, but stepped aside a while ago,....currently back in with tight stop.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.