CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

0.99 cents and understanding teefer, page-57

1. 419 Posts.

T4P...
    I really appreciate your charts but every time I see them I get concerned that the traders will take short-term positions based on them. I believe that this has been happening in the past and of course this puts added pressure on the SP. As long-term holders we need a more conservative approach I believe at this stage.

Lets hope that we don't get a flood of day traders taking positions in the HOPE of a rising SP this week. Just when CVI seems to be recovering from the dreaded trader plague we may well see the SP get sick again based on short-term HOPE. We know that news on the oil front should be coming very soon and unfortunately there would still be some investors that have bought CVI for the oil prospects alone. If they don’t get the news they want we may well see some more turbulence especially if we have an increasing number of T+3 traders coming back on the register.

As a long term holder I find your charts very interesting and very informative but I believe that you have a large following and would have many traders looking at your charts and buy in CVI for a short term gain and if news doesn't come out this puts added pressure on the SP, especially in the current bearish market. Although it is quite possible that we have seen a big change in market sentiment overnight and the end of the bear market may be getting closer. I realise that with improved market conditions a flood of traders can actually help push the price up again as it did in the past.

I know that you are generously sharing your research and thoughts, but I just wanted to add an opinion for you to ponder... Your approach to CVI has always been a long-term investment, but ironically I feel that it would be the short-term players that would act upon your charts the most!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.