CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

0.99 cents and understanding teefer, page-9

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    deang001...

I have been screaming about the non-approved short selling activities in my stocks for years...and for my troubles have been set apon by all sorts claiming I am posting to agenda, etc.

lol...ironic where the agenda really lies.

The usual suspects that infiltrate threads such as CVI in a most disruptive and agressive way...popular threads with genuine interest...do so with the sinister intent of enhancing their short plays.

It is pretty obvious to most of us who and when.

Dweebs provide the best fuel for their games...I have forgotten how many times I have mentioned the fact they can only succeed on the back of reactive selling from us retailers. If we did not...and in fact bought in the face of their games instead of selling, then it would be them on the receiving end of a falling portfolio (not us) and they would quickly leave it alone.

Perhaps now people understand why I have chosen to comment on just one stock at a time...if they do not know what the others are...and of course they do not have a large retail following...then not only can they not target them, but they would fail even if they did.

So, whilst it is clear CVI and the CVI threads have been subjected to organised downramping, more than likely alfo from some Opes Prime clients, there is no doubt any impact was made all that much worse with the Global placements apparently being fed directly back into the market via Deutsche Bank (fabb).

Combined, these influences clearly account for CVI's poor performance relative to the rest of the market during the recent downturn...and from this we can gain a high degree of confidence that all is O.K. behind the scenes.

Add the technically important activity at 10c recently, the equaly techniucally important activity today as we knock onthe door of 12c...and the likelihood that at least for the interim, the previous shorting activity may well be over...then perhaps you can sense the degree of confidence building in me.

Significant period for this stock...I believe Smyth is on the verge of achieving the initial phase of his stated objectives after several years of effort.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.