QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

.006, page-22

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Novtrader - 'tying up loose ends from the onset'? It's been over ONE YEAR since the drilling programme was announced! April 3rd, 2012 to be precise. Surely you would've thought the 'loose ends' could've been tied up a tad quicker! Surely!

If the "SP manipulation" that 'you' suggest is currently taking place is only 'shaking out short term traders who were looking to make a quick buck', well, I've got news for ya. I think any 'short term trader' probably left well before the end of 2012! Their 'patience' doesn't usually last months and months and months and months!

Call it straight. QPN have a promising, perhaps even potentially spectacular group of O & G leases. But don't waste your breath and readers time with glossing over how this has taken far, far too long. Heck, just on a month ago, even Purdy justifiably said his patience was wearing thin. A sentiment to which I thought you'd concur.

Afterall, YOU are the poster who back in Feb. wrote about what you perceived to be a lack of transparency. You also wrote that you'd got arthritis in your hands from typing so many emails to management and getting no replies.

Surely you'd agree that 'definitive' news of a spud date is well and truly overdue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.