C7A 8.33% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

007 James Bond, page-9

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Yeah, Plext is running the Fiendish model, taking it to new heights, talking down my DGR holding also. Annoying, Im balls deep, and I think most annoyingly his methodology might work. Negative bias or something....

First thing I do when I see a poster like Plext or Fiendish is check out which stocks they own, invariably check if there is anything I like. In Plexts case I took a good ol chunk of CSE. If other people act as I do it means these posters may end up with a stream of money coming into the stocks they own...

But with CSE I've done rather well.. So thanks Plext. Once you identify this style of poster you can definately use it to your advantage. i.e- both these posters are superior investors / speculators to myself in terms of knowledge and ability but of course not without an agenda. The key is to see through the agenda, and at the end of the day this guy wanting to buy and trying this hard to ramp it to where he wants entry is really positive imo!

Worst case is that we later investagate and learn from why the share price was able to drop a pip pre news. It will be north of here when news gets annouced... Really in my mind at 0.008 entry I can relax and enjoy the the next 3-4 weeks.

That way I dont do another MUS. Kick myself in the nuts........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.033K 79.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 535946 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.