XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

3rd candle at the red line now (red arrow) Daily ema still...

1. 6,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    3rd candle at the red line now (red arrow)
    Daily ema still trying to hold
    Lots of nervous waiting for it to roll over

Blue arrow plays out & we should get our AUD back to 0.70
    Then maybe the xjo can actually trade a market top for the first time since Feb (or close enough to one at least, rather than sitting at market lows for months on end)

Bears need the green arrow (can still get it even if the dxy rolls over now & they have a 3rd attempt at the red line before the end of the month)
    Black arrow, I'll worry about after September (they'll need to break both support lines)
    I still favour the blue arrow (or at least half of the blue arrow until it tests the first support line & breaks down for confirmation of the extended rally)

With the US markets closed tomo, do we just assume nothing happens for 2 days?

XJO uptrend has continued but could remain range bound in my fences until the US come back online
    Which puts us at 7270/7250 & 7210/7190 (open/close) today
    Bullish support is a little lower but any time fences break can change or accelerate a trend
    Next fence is up at 7330/7310 today if bulls manage to jump the fence again (which is 7250 at the close)
    Bears still haven't conceded so we could see 7400+ this week if all goes well for bulls today
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5398/5398738-e3fdf7b2d48f710394c39337cf529c37.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.