SPQ 14.3% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Hi Mode, as we know one swallow does not make a summer and I had...

1. 5,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2672
    Hi Mode, as we know one swallow does not make a summer and I had in mind looking .26 could be a probable was bottom on earlier Point and Figure trend lines, but further analysis shows price bounced off the 78.6 fib and did not hit a former level of support. There were confirmations with the RSI, so I also plotted a multiple time frame RSI which shows short term traders entered on the oversold signal. The day before momentum was lowest, the advance and decline line also bottomed. This can be sound indication of a rise too. Based on the 659 hole posted above by W1lson, my rough estimate was a 8-10c value on the copper so long ago now, then some more for Steam Engine et al. That was in the ball park you and Bratty were suggesting too. Price did push up to 7.8c back in January. Based on that, then the fundamentals are screaming undervalue. Perhaps it is why the market responded at the current price. Now we look to prove up more, so why would anyone not take the value here in the ground when the risk is low and the reward on a huge porphyry linking to other fingers is on the cards going by the soil samples too? Macro events and sour news have suppressed the punters. Lab delays have been a dislocation. But the object is to buy low and sell high. The long term scenarios outlined in distant posts remain relevant today. The gold price was discretely suppressed with swaps etc and COMEX etc until BIS came along, now it strategically suppressed as London does not take Russian gold, but international trade is down and so gold as a reserve in line with BIS rulings is down. Of course funds are flowing back to the US as a safe haven and defence led recovery with lend lease programs. Gold always reverts to long trend and will rise as trade picks up. Seems some European countries have had a change of heart having supported Russia and China pushing for gold in the basket of exchange currencies. I wonder why? (rhetorical question). Of course a Russia and China are backing currencies with gold now. China is not subject to the same sanctions and India is in the market for gold. Just wish everyone could be sensible.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4358/4358944-2da2bf8cf0de6186320f7a8322e4eada.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.215K 651.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 600296 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8668842 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.