RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ok no refunds... I think the whole question exercise was to ask...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Ok no refunds...

I think the whole question exercise was to ask you to verify your statements with charts or something as they wanted to know if they missed something in their analysis..

Unfortunately you didn't back up you statement with actuals and said it was because others were saying it..

They are not making a personal attack on you just wanted to see what you were seeing differently..
    It all blew up when you didn't provide said charts etc to back your comments...

I would not get too upset about the minor backlash you are getting as it is quite minor..

If you backed up your statements you would have had no backlash to deal with..

If you could post something to back up your statements, everyone would be happy even if not really happy ...if you
    Know what I mean..

You just can't make statements without some sort of reasoning behind them apart from that someone else said this or that..

People have their hard earned in this and will not stand aside lightly when you don't give them the info to back up statements...

Good luck with your investment and for now walk away from the screen and don't get stressed out by the other posts..

When you are ready to post again...back up your post with some factual information or charts and how you read them to give everyone the chance to see it from your view...

Take care
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.